O2 Priority Tickets Android Music App
Ta-dam! Just a few second lies among you and your desired O2 Priority Tickets Music App. We hope it would be helpful for you and you shall visit us over and over again. Do not forget to bookmark our site!
O2 customers - get Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release
As an O2 customer, you can get Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release to thousands of gigs and events throughout the UK, including events at The O2 and O2 Academy venues.
The O2 Priority Tickets app helps you find gigs and events, and alerts you when Priority Tickets become available for your favourite artists, events, venues or cities. When you find something you'd like to go to, the app sends you to the right page on Ticketmaster or Ticketweb to buy tickets.
Make sure you don't miss out on getting Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release.
- View all events where Priority Tickets are currently available.
- Search by event, artist, city or venue to see what's playing and what Priority Tickets are available.
- Add events, artists, cities or venues to your favourites and be notified when Priority Tickets are available.
- Share event details on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
- Buy tickets through Ticketmaster or Ticketweb.
If you use this application when you're abroad, you may be charged more than your usual rates for the data you use. To avoid what could be an unpleasant surprise on your bill when you get home, we recommend that you don't use you Android phone abroad for data (such as using apps, sending or receiving emails or surfing the net).
Application requires Android 1.5 or later.
|Requirements:||1.5 and up|
Email to a Friend